Today's Deal: $99 for Norwegian Cruise Line® – 2 for 1 Low Rate VoucherSuper Deals Today
GO GET IT.
More Sweet Deals
Sail The High Seas
Enjoy a trip for two aboard the Norwegian Cruise Line® (NCL) when you book a full price cruise for one and redeem this certificate! Purchase this voucher, book and pay for one traveler, and your companion goes for free!*
Have you ever dreamed about taking a cruise vacation on one of the world's most popular cruise lines? Or are you already a cruise lover looking for a great deal? The 2 for 1 Cruise reward is one of the best cruise vacation offers you're ever going to find. Have fun, relax, and enjoy your 2 for 1 Cruise aboard a fabulous NCL Cruise Ship, where gracious cruise staff wait on you hand and foot; enjoying unmatched quality dining and entertainment – and you get all of this at a 2 for 1 price!
For cruise destinations and more information please visit: http://www.ncl.com/cruise-destinations.
"Buy One, Get One Free"
The 2 for 1 Cruise reward offers you and your companion a "Buy One Get One Free" that gives you your choice of any cruise NCL has to offer, for what Norwegian Cruise Line® calls "The best cruise vacation you've ever had!" This includes 13 convenient departure ports in the US, Canada and Europe, with dozens of destinations throughout Europe, North America, the Caribbean, and Central America as exotic as any on earth!
Cruise options range from 3 days up to 18 days for two adults sharing the same stateroom. This 2 for 1 Cruise reward is based on non-discounted cruise regular rack rates for double occupancy on interior staterooms and ocean view staterooms, and may be applied to balcony staterooms and suites on select ships and itineraries. The first traveler must pay the non-discounted regular rack rate, then you apply the $99 voucher and the companion goes for free!*
How it Works:
- It’s easy! Upon purchase, SweetJack will provide you with a Voucher Code with your order receipt.
- Go to http://superdeals.today/two-for-one-cruise, enter your Voucher Code, and complete the registration process.
- A registration confirmation email will be sent to you following your completed registration. Your confirmation email will include your 2 for 1 Cruise Registration Activation Number, and a Reservations Line Phone Number with reservation procedures and instructions.
- A minimum of 60 days advance notice is required to process your reservation request.
- Cruises must be booked by August 31, 2014 and travel must be completed by December 31, 2014.
- You’ll be able to speak with a Cruise Advisor for general questions regarding your desired cruise package. Your Cruise Advisor can also discuss your cruise itinerary, share a variety of upgrade options with you, and answer any additional questions you may have.
- Once you book your cruise, you will then receive a complete cruise itinerary confirming your trip.
- Bon Voyage - enjoy your cruise!
- Only $99 for a Norwegian Cruise Line® – Buy One Full Price and Companion Travels for Free*
- Destination Choices include Caribbean, Alaska, Bermuda, Bahamas & more
- Choose from 13 Departure ports in the U.S., Canada & Europe
Important Exclusions & Limitations: It's our goal to make sure your experience with your 2 for 1 Cruise reward is both successful and satisfying. Here are a couple things to make sure you’re aware of:
- The Two for One Companion Cruise reward is limited to one (1) reward per cruise per customer. You may, however, purchase multiple rewards to be used on different cruise vacations.
- Your Two for One Companion Cruise reward is valid for one (1) companion in the same stateroom, on the same cruise as the fully-paid recipient, and applies to cruise fare only, per guest, based on double occupancy for new cruise bookings. This Two for One Companion Cruise reward is based on current rates for double occupancy on interior staterooms and ocean view staterooms, but may apply to balcony staterooms and suites on select ships and itineraries.
- Offer is subject to availability. The Two for One Companion Cruise offer may not be valid on every Norwegian Cruise Line ship and/or sail date.
- To be eligible for this offer, passengers must be 21 years of age or older with a valid driver’s license and a major credit card.
- Offer is valid for US residents only.
- All reservation requirements for this offer must be met, and a minimum of 60 days advance notice is required to process your reservation request.
- A minimum of $50 per person processing fee will be charged for changes made to your reservation within 35 days of departure. This does not apply for upgrades or additions of services, and does not include any penalties from the cruise line.
- Traveling guests are also responsible for pre-paying per person port charges and government taxes/agency fees (if applicable) that may apply.
- Airfare or other transportation to, and accommodations in, your port of embarkation, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the traveler(s) and are not included as part of this reward. Parking is available at the pier for a nominal daily charge, subject to availability.
- Your Two for One Companion Cruise reward cannot be combined with other offers and cannot be re-sold.
- Your Two for One Companion Cruise reward may be redeemed through Super Deals Today’s redemption website and reservations phone line only.
- Additional terms and conditions do apply, and are available on the Two for One Companion Cruise website.
* All passengers must also pay all port, surcharges and government taxes.
More Important Info:
SweetJack is excited to bring this great offer to you. We work with great companies and brands to bring amazing discounts and deals. As a result this deal cannot be refunded after purchase because the codes are not able to be returned once sent to you. We are confident, that you won't want to return this deal, but rather get out of town and enjoy the experience!
Costs: The traveling guests are responsible for paying port/government taxes, which are in addition to accommodation charges – limited restrictions apply. For the companion although their cruise is included with the first passenger, their port and taxes must be paid. Taxes are based on the final amount paid for the cruise, not based on full value.