"SweetJack: Win $25K from SweetJack"Official Contest Rules
A complete copy of these rules can be obtained at the offices of SweetJack.com, 3280 Peachtree Rd, Suite 2300, Atlanta, GA 30305, during normal business hours Monday through Friday or by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to the above address. SweetJack will conduct the "SweetJack Sweepstakes" Contest (the "Contest") substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
1. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, and local regulations apply.
2. Contest is open only to legal U.S. residents age 18 or older with a valid Social Security number at the time of entry and who reside in the continental United States. Employees, agents, representatives, or affiliates SweetJack.com, Cumulus Media, Inc., its affiliates, participating sponsors, other discount coupon websites serving the metro area, and their immediate family members and household members are not eligible to participate. The term "immediate family members" includes spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others.
3. An individual may win an on-going contest only once per six-month period unless otherwise specifically stated. An individual may win other seasonal or one-time contests only once for the duration of the contest. Persons from households where an individual has won a prize from $0.00 to $499.00 within thirty (30) days prior to the date the contest begins are ineligible to participate in the contest. Persons from households where an individual has won a prize valued at $500.00 or more within one (1) year prior to the date the contest begins are ineligible to participate in the contest.
4. The contest will begin on July 18, 2012 and will run through October 31, 2012 (the "Contest Period").
5. To enter, open a SweetJack account and complete an official electronic entry form at www.SweetJack.com during the Contest Period. Contestants must provide their name, zip code, email address, and date of birth. All entries must be received by 11:59pm on October 31, 2012. One entry per person, per email address, per household. Late, incomplete, illegible or duplicate entries will be disregarded.
6. On or around November 1, 2012 one (1) entrant will be selected as the potential grand prize winner through a random drawing at the sole discretion of SweetJack. If it is determined that the candidate is not eligible to receive the grand prize, in the SweetJack's sole judgment and discretion, another candidate will be selected for eligibility consultation and this process will continue on until such time as an eligible candidate is found. In the unlikely event that no candidates are found to meet the specifications, then the prize will go un-awarded. In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by and at SweetJack's sole discretion.
7. The grand prize value is up to $25,000. The winner will be responsible for scanning and emailing SweetJack their bills for the month of October 2012 (October 1-31, 2012). SweetJack will then write the winner a check for the total amount of their bills, and will continue mailing checks for that same amount for a total of 12 consecutive months (up to $25,0000). For example, if the winner emails SweetJack bills totaling $2,000 during month 1, they will receive a $2,000 check for that month and every month for the following 11 months (up to $25,000). The winner is still responsible for paying all of their bills. SweetJack, Cumulus Media Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, members, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives are not liabile to any third party for payment nor for late fees or penalties that result from the winner failing to make timely payments. SweetJack will only accept bills that are recurring monthly expenses (e.g. mortgage, utilities, etc...) and reserves the right to reject any bills not deemed as such.
8. All State, Local, Federal and or other taxes, duties, tariffs, title fees, licensing fees, or other fees for prizes awarded become the sole responsibility of the winner. All those who win a prize or prizes valued $600 or more in any given year will be issued an IRS Form 1099 to report their winnings.
9. Odds of winning depend on a number of factors including the number of eligible entries received.
10. All prizes are awarded "as is." Prizes are nontransferable and cannot be exchanged or sold. No substitute prize will be awarded to a winner who declines to accept a prize.
11. SweetJack shall not be responsible for the failure of participating sponsors to deliver the prizes or any part thereof as described herein.
12. All entrants and winners agree that SweetJack, Cumulus Media Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, members, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives shall have no liability for any injury, misfortune, or damage to either persons or property incurred by entering, participating in, winning, or losing any contest and/or by the use or non-use of any prize received in connection with this contest.
13. Winner is responsible for submitting bills within 10 days of winning. If the winner does not abide by this dealine, they will forfeit the prize. All bills must reflect the winner's name and address and be dated within the relevant time period.
14. Proper identification must be presented by any winner to claim prize. As a condition to receiving the prize, any potential winner must complete and sign a Winner's Affidavit and Release, releasing SweetJack, Cumulus Media Inc., its affiliates, members, directors, officers, and employees from all liability in connection with winner's participation in the contest and acceptance, use, or non-use of the prize.
15. All entry blanks, forms, devices, and materials gathered during the course of entry, as well as all information contained on or within, shall become the sole property of SweetJack to be used, disposed of or destroyed in their sole discretion. SweetJack is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information entered by website users, and assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the company's website.
16. All entrants and winners agree to give SweetJack, Cumulus Media Inc., its licensees, affiliates, successors, and assigns the irrevocable and unrestricted right to use, re-use, broadcast, or publish their name, city of residence, photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched or distorted in character or form, and winner's voice, recorded or live, for any reason SweetJack deems necessary without compensation, unless prohibited by law. All winners release, discharge, and agree to save harmless SweetJack, Cumulus Media Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliates, members, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims they may have against the company in connection with the taking, production, or the use of winners' name, city of residence, any photo, video tape, film or any other likeness, including portraits and pictures, in whole or in part, as part of a composite, retouched, or distorted in character or form and without restrictions as to any changes, transformations or alterations, and including winners' voices, recorded or live. All winners further acknowledge that SweetJack owns or will own exclusively any photographs of such winners used for such purposes, including the copyrights in them, regardless of the form in which they have been or may be produced and used, and all winners assign all such ownership rights to SweetJack.
17. By participating in the Contest, each participant agrees to receive email communications from SweetJack.com. Any participant that opts out of these mailings will also remove themselves from the contest. By participating in the Contest, where allowed by law, participants agree that SweetJack may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
18. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of SweetJack personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. SweetJack will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and SweetJack's decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the company, SweetJack reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the administration or outcome as SweetJack deems appropriate. All decisions made by SweetJack are final. SweetJack may waive any of these rules in its sole discretion. ANY ATTEMPT BY A CONTESTANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR WEBSITES, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CUMULUS BROADCASTING RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
19. SweetJack reserves the right to require contestants to be present at drawings in order to win their prize.
20. A winners list may be obtained after November 30, 2012 by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the following address: Winners List, SweetJack Win 25K from SweetJack Giveaway, 3280 Peachtree Road NW, Suite 2300, Atlanta, GA 30305.