Today's Deal: 50% Off Tasting + Food Pairing at The French Wine MerchantThe French Wine Merchant
GO GET IT.
Vin-Moi BeBePour yourself a glass of culture.
Tempt and expand your palate with French and Italian wines paired with appropriate food choices. You'll clink your glasses, swirl the product and inhale the delicate bouquets of choice fine wine at this unique food and wine pairing hosted by The French Wine Merchant located in the Paramount Theatre Building. Take the party home with you with a discounted bottle to go.
Don't be a winey baby—take a sip of adulthood.
- Are corks becoming a relic? 75 percent of Australian wine and 93 percent of New Zealand wines are sealed with screw caps.
- One cluster of grapes equals one glass of wine after fermentation.
- The ideal temperature for white wine is 45-55 degrees, whereas reds are served slightly cooler than room temperature at about 65 degrees.
- Swirling your wine before you drink oxygenates your wine and allows aromas to escape and become full.
- JANUARY 10TH
- FEBRUARY 7TH
- MARCH 14 TH
- APRIL 11TH
- Just $30 gets you a wine tasting with food pairings for two, a $60 value
- Pairs for pairs, this deal is aces!
About the Merchant The French Wine Merchant