Today's Deal: 50% Off Brewing Class at BX Beer DepotBX Beer Depot
GO GET IT.
Don’t miss out!
Sign up to receive e-mail alerts
to be one of the FIRST in the know.
More Sweet Deals
CRUISIN' FOR A BREWSIN'Dream about drinking the greatest beer in the world? Perhaps the only reason you haven't found this holy grail of ale is because you haven't brewed it yet.
Learn to craft your own beer with a beginner's home brewing class at the BX Beer Depot.
Your draft-savvy instructor will teach you the nitty gritty of home brewing. You'll also get a rundown on how to select beer ingredients, basic brewing techniques and a taste of the creative process behind brewingof beers from around the world, appropriate food pairings and a taste of the creative process behind beer making. To ensure a quality product, brew sampling is encourages during lessons.
Coolest. Class. Ever.
- The ancient Babylonians were the first to brew.
- In the Middle Ages, clean water was often hard to find so many drank beer instead.
- In 1814 a tank containing 3,500 beer barrels ruptured in London and caused a tidal wave, demolishing two houses and killing nine parishioners.
- Cenosillicaphobia is fear of an empty glass.
- Just $25 gets you and a friend a beginner's beer making class, a $50 value
- Find your inner brewmaster. Who knew you were the next Sam Adams?