Today's Deal: 77% Off VIP Wine CardSB/OV Station Cards
GO GET IT.
More Sweet Deals
Calling all wine lovers!
Embrace your love of the sacred grape with two full flights at each of the fifteen wineries including Penman Springs Vineyard, Doce Robles Winery, Robert Hall Winery, Wild Coyote Vineyards, Curtis Winery, Brander Vineyard, Opolo Vineyards, Stanger Vineyards, Koehler Winery, Adelaida Cellars, Epiphany Cellars, Fess Parker Winery & Vineyard, Poalillo Vineyards, Firestone Vineyard and EOS Estate Winery.
Learn how to sip and smell properly and enjoy the finest Chardonnay, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, Zinfandel, Pinot Noir and Syrah as well as enjoy the beautiful and scenic views of these gorgeous vineyards.
The wine goes down much smoother when it’s half the price
- The world’s oldest bottle of wine dates back to A.D. 325 and was found near the town of Speyer, Germany, inside one of two Roman sarcophaguses. It is on display at the town's Historisches Museum der Pfalz.
- Red wine, typically more than white wine, has antioxidant properties and contains resveratrol, which seems to be important in the cardio-protective effects of wine.
- California, New York, and Florida lead the United States in wine consumption.
- California is the fourth-largest wine producer in the world, after France, Italy, and Spain.
- Just $69 gets you one VIP Wine Card for two full flights at each of the fifteen participating wineries, a $300 value.
- Don’t waste time—taste all the wine you want with this deal today.
About the Merchant SB/OV Station Cards
Cumulus Broadcasting, LLC
Cincinnati, OH, 45264, US