Today's Deal: 50% Off Siloam Retreat and Wine Shop in SeattleSiloam Retreat and Wine Shop
GO GET IT.
Don’t miss out!
Sign up to receive e-mail alerts
to be one of the FIRST in the know.
More Sweet Deals
Sometimes, you just gotta get outta town. Other times, you need a big 'ol glass of wine. These are two universally accepted truths.
Why not make a dynamic duo out of those truths? Siloam Retreat is a great little getaway for the wine nut in you (and your better half). Situated on the Upper Hood Canal in Bremerton just on the outskirts of the Tahuya State Forest, this little Bed and Breakfast is more than meets the eye.
Sure, there's the splendor of nature all around you. And yes, it's a cozy locale with all the amenities of home and the comforts of a B&B. But throw in a wine tasting for two and breakfast each day? Sold.
Wait, they give you a bottle to take home, too? Double sold.
Cheers to you. No need to thank us.
- A romantic weekend with your one and only
- Polishing up your wine know-how
- Using the phrase "overtures of blackberries" with confidence.
- Getting back to nature
- Just $215 gets you and your honey a two-night weekday stay at Siloam Retreat with breakfast each morning, a wine tasting for two and a bottle of wine, a $445 value, or just $270 gets you the same deal on two weekend nights, a $555 value
- Wisk them away for a romantic wine getaway...After all, you deserve it!