Today's Deal: 50% Off Two $10 Certificates to Boba Suite Tea HouseBoba Suite Tea House
GO GET IT.
Don’t miss out!
Sign up to receive e-mail alerts
to be one of the FIRST in the know.
More Sweet Deals
TEA TIMESensational tea creations are a brewin' at this hip, college-neighborhood tea shop..
The menu at Boba Suite Tea House is delightfully extensive, encompassing a variety of teas, lemonades, smoothies and nectar drinks.
The real stand-out is their bubble tea. If you've never tried it, here's the big reveal—it's a mixture of Taiwan-imported tea, fruit-flavorings and toppings. The name comes from the bubbles that are formed when the drink is shaken. The traditional topping is boba, or tapioca pearls, but there are plenty of options including strawberry pop, caramel pudding and coffee jelly. All bubble teas are custom-made to your order so don't hold back.
This is definitely your cup of tea.
- Bubble tea originated in Taiwan in the early 1980s.
- Tapioca pearls can be black, white or transparent.
- Bubble tea was originally a favorite drink for school-aged kids in Taiwan.
- Just $10 gets you two $10 SweetJacks to spend on globally-inspired teas at Boba Suite Tea House
- Green tea, black tea, milk tea, bubble tea! What's your flavor?