Today's Deal: 50% Off Seneca Lake Wine and FoodSeneca Lake Wine and Food
GO GET IT.
Don’t miss out!
Sign up to receive e-mail alerts
to be one of the FIRST in the know.
More Sweet Deals
Live the Good LifeA weekend of wining and dining in the gorgeous Finger Lakes region is a pretty great set-up for an incredible couple of days. But add half-priced tickets to the amazing Seneca Lake Wine and Food event and you’ve got yourself a double-take-worthy deal.
Spending two days browsing, sipping, tasting, sampling at Seneca Lake Wine and Food next to the beautiful expanse of Seneca Lake itself while not having to sweat the cost is about as good as it gets. This year, the event will be held in the lovely Clute Park and will be backed with over 60 of the finest area wineries and eateries -- and there are a lot of those around these days. You’ll be treated to live music and gorgeous views, which will only enhance the whole experience and dare we say, make everything taste even better. That means you’re going to feel even better.
It’s hard to get away for a weekend and actually feel like you had enough time to enjoy yourself and maybe even do something worthwhile. What’s more, the planning beforehand can leave you too exhausted to really be excited about the trip.
But with a weekend at Seneca Lake Wine and Food, you won’t have to worry about any of that. Just enjoy the scenic drive to Seneca Lake and let the event planners take care of the rest!
- Treating yourself to some fabulous alone time
- Learning a thing or ten about wine so you finally feel comfortable ordering it
- Enjoying yourself -- a weekend will feel like a week-long vacation
- The ultimate weekend with your best friend
- Just $25 gets you a two-day pass to the Seneca Lake Wine and Food event, a $50 value
- Just $50 gets you and a friend each a two-day pass to the event, a $100 value