Today's Deal: 50% Off Spooky TrailsSpooky Trails
GO GET IT.
Don’t miss out!
Sign up to receive e-mail alerts
to be one of the FIRST in the know.
More Sweet Deals
SCARED STIFFGather your courage, lads and lasses. Prepare to venture into the blackest of haunts, brimming with heart-stoppingly gruesome creatures.
Tremble with delight and shriek with fear on Spooky Trails' haunted hayrides, navigate your way through the new 2012 haunted house and haunted corn maze or test your zombie apocalypse readiness plan on the zombie hunter hayride.
Experience the allure of the supernatural with an up close and personal visits to the haunts of zombies, monsters and creatures of the night. With over 130 acres of farmland, these creatures have plenty of hiding spaces.
Hurry—something wicked this way comes!
- In the movie Halloween, the budget forced producers to find the most inexpensive mask—a Star Trek mask—for Michael Myers.
- A poll consucted by the National Retail Federation reported that customers spend nearly $6 billion on Halloween candy, costumes and greeting cards.
- 24 percent of kids don't want chocolate on Halloween.
- Just $40 gets you $80 to spend on haunted hayrides, zombie hunter hayrides and the new 2012 haunted house and haunted corn maze
- Not for the faint of heart, a team of death-defying creatures are ready to scare the yell outta you
use with other offers or promotions; Must be used in one visit; Does not cover gratuity.