Today's Deal: 58% Off YOLO Salon and SpaYolo Salon and Spa
GO GET IT.
I love this place. I have been here twice for "hair emergencies". Disclaimer- I do NOT suggest adventures in home hair coloring unless you are a professional. Both times I did not have an appointment, the staff was fantastic, they gave me a GIANT glass of wine (don't judge), and they had a great product selection. I will for sure go back and stop attempting to do my own hair. Also, their prices are great! Who would have thought you would need to go to PARK AVE to find a decent hair salon without paying an arm and a leg!
More Sweet Deals
$30 for $50 to spend at Ryan's, Country Buffet, HomeTown Buffet, Old Country Buffet or Fire Mountain
PRIMP AND PAMPERYou only live once, better look good doin' it.
That's where YOLO Salon and Spa comes in. With this two-and-a-half hour spa package, you'll be treated to the best of what they have to offer. Face feeling tired and rough? Start with the custom facial, and you'll be relaxed and good as new in a flash.
It doesn't stop there. Once your face has a healthy glow, you'll move on to a mani/pedi and hair cut and style, all while enjoying a glass of wine.
Start living pretty today.
- Nail biters and split-enders
- Anyone whose image needs some pampering
- One-stop shopping for all your beauty needs
- Just $79 gets you a two-and-a-half-hour spa package including a custom facial, manicure and pedicure, hair cut and style and a glass of wine, a $190 value
- What better way to pamper yourself than with a spa day and Chardonnay?