Today's Deal: 50% Off Wave Masters Surf SchoolWavemaster Surf School
GO GET IT.
I highly recommend this surf school for anyone who wants to surf or watch their kids or grandchildren surf! My girls can't stop talking about this experience!
Thanks John, job well done!
While visiting Space Coast's Cocoa Beach I hired Wave Master's Surf School's instructor John to teach my girls ages 10 and 12 and my brother for his 48th birthday how to surf. Within 20 minutes all of them could how catch the wave and ride it...He even had my 48 year old brother surfing within in a half hour. We will definitely join you next time we visit Florida.
More Sweet Deals
$30 for $50 to spend at Ryan's, Country Buffet, HomeTown Buffet, Old Country Buffet or Fire Mountain
LIFE’S A BEACHAfter summer after summer of working on your tan (away from the water) you’re finally ready to get your feet wet...and hang ten!
Wave Masters Surf School’s expert surfers will spend two hours teaching you and up to three friends how to ride the waves. They’ve got all the equipment, you just need to show up ready to surf.
Whether you’re a local or tourists just passing through, the Wave Masters will come to you anywhere in the Cocoa beach area—Cocoa Beach Pier, Jetty Park, Cherie Down Park or even your hotel.
No excuses, surf like a champion.
- The longest ride ever recorded was 37 minutes on a wave in Pororoca.
- The biggest wave recorded was in Lituya Bay on the southern coast of Alaska and measured at 530 meters.
- Surfing originated on the island of Polynesia by an oceanic tribe and was first discovered by Captain Cook in 1778.
- Just $120 gets you a surf lesson for up to four people, a $240 value
- Tanning gets old. Get out on the water and ride the waves!