Today's Deal: Up to 57% Off Trademark Equestrian CenterTrademark Equestrian Center
GO GET IT.
Don’t miss out!
Sign up to receive e-mail alerts
to be one of the FIRST in the know.
More Sweet Deals
WALK & TROT!Horseback riding on your bucket list? Kids preening for a pony?
Head over for a private, one-hour lesson including riding and grooming or a horse birthday party at Trademark Equestrian Center.
Owner and equine guru Lisa Stern combines decades of training with a keen understanding of horsemanship to provide all levels of riders with a fun, safe day in the saddle.
Your horse is waiting. Why are you?
- The world's oldest horse according to the Guinness Book of World Records is "Old Billy," a 62-year-old barge horse.
- A Chilean thoroughbred named Huaso and his rider Captain Alberton Larraguibel Morales set the world's highest jump record at 8 feet, 1 and 1/4 inches.
- Horses are traditionally measured in hands—this was originally the width of a man's hand and has been set at 4 inches.
- Just $25 gets you a private one-hour lesson including riding and grooming, a $50 value, or $65 gets you a 90 minute horse birthday party for up to six kids , a $150 value
- You need a new Facebook pic--why not be sitting atop a majestic horse in it?