Today's Deal: 76% Off Kissimmee Go-KartsKissimmee Go Karts
GO GET IT.
He has a blast feeding the gators, playing in the arcade and riding the go karts. The staff has always been very friendly and even gave him a prize he was a few tickets short of getting without hesitation. The arcade is a little dated but then again, an arcade by definition is dated and a dying breed of great entertainment. The go karts were very fun and fast and the track was much longer than I thought.
All in all, great place to bring the family, especially if you're all "Disneyed" out and looking for some local fun. Good times!
SPEED RACERReady to reach your pro race car dreams? Feel the rush of adrenaline, wind blowing through your hair and the low and wide tires hugging the curves on every tight turn.
With a stock of 50 fast go-karts of both single and double seaters and a track close to a mile long, you'll race down the smooth terrain, under three bridges and around multiple curves.
Drivers can be as young as 11-years-old to drive solo. Kissimmee Go-Karts also has a large arcade and live gators to feed!
Shed the speed limits today.
- Go-Karts were a popular fad in America by the late 1950s.
- Karts have a two-stroke or four-stroke motor.
- Go-Karting has become a professional sport as well as a wonderful pastime. Racers must be 13 years old to compete in National kart racing events.
- Just $20 gets you the Indy Go-Kart Package for two with eight laps, 40 arcade tokens and a bag of gator food, an $82.50 value, or just $20 gets you 10 laps in the two-seater kart or Stock Kart for two, tokens and gator food, an $84 value
- If you have the need, the need for speed, this deal was made for you!