Today's Deal: 50% Off One-Year Subscription to Nebraska Life MagazineNebraska Life
GO GET IT.
A Unique Place to LiveThere's so much more to this midwestern state than just football, corn husking and the College World Series.
Nebraska Life Magazine travels the state in six colorful issues a year highlighting fascinating people and communities. They seek out the best Nebraska has to offer in travel, food, history, art and culture.
This independent, family-owned magazine showcases work from writers and photographers from around the state, making it a must-have for every resident.
Begin your Nebraskan adventure today!
- Nebraska became a state in 1867.
- Nebraska is the 9th least-densely populated state (1.8 million people total).
- It is a major producer of beef, pork, corn and soybeans.
- Just $10.50 gets you a one-year subscription to Nebraska Life Magazine, a $21 value
- Get ready to explore Nebraska one glossy page at a time!