Today's Deal: 50% Off Classes at MeridiYIN'z Yoga StudioMeridiYIN'z Yoga Studio
GO GET IT.
JUST BREATHEDo you have a million things running through your mind?
MeridiYIN'z Yoga Studio will help you lengthen and strengthen the body and become more centered.
You'll enjoy the benefits of Yin, Yin/Yang, Eclectic Hatha, Restorative, Standing Balance, Wall Yin/Wall Yang and the Happy Spine Series. All of the instructors are 200 Hour Yoga Alliance Registered. They are also the pioneer of Yin Yoga in Little Rock. Yin gets into the deep connective tissue of the body, stretching the fascia and the joints going beyond the muscle. Yin is great for beginners to advanced yogi's, athletes and people managing chronic illness or pain. MeridiYIN'z will strengthen your core, improve your posture and balance, release tension and most importantly, calm your mind.
Take a break from your crazy life and stretch into relaxation.
- The Guinness World Records currently lists 96-year-old Ida Herbert from Canada as the world's oldest yoga teacher.
- Yoga has been practiced in USA since late 19th century but it only gained popularity around 1960s.
- Stress is related to 99% of all illnesses.
- Just $15 gets you three passes to attend any yoga class, a $30 value
- Calm your mind, get fit and learn to relax