(3) $50 Restaurant.com eGift Cards for $24Restaurant.com
GO GET IT.
More Sweet Deals
Taste the Flavors of Fall
For only $24 you’ll receive (3) $50 Restaurant.com eGift Cards for the low price of $24...that’s $126 in savings!
Visit Restaurant.com to see the many restaurants available in your area! And, keep in mind, new restaurants are added every week to the menu!
- Spend $24 and get  $50 eGift cards, a $150 value
- This deal is available this weekend only (ends on Monday)!
- Our best SAVINGS EVER --84%-- for Restaurant.com eCertificates!
- Restaurant.com eGift Cards Never Expire.
- May be redeemed solely for services at www.restaurant.com/redemptions.
- Must be redeemed online for restaurant-specific certificates.
- This eGift Card can be redeemed all at once or split up to select multiple restaurants and/or denominations
- Have no cash value and are not redeemable for cash at any time.
- Resale is prohibited unless authorized by Restaurant.com.
- This eGift Card cannot be brought directly into restaurants and must be redeemed online.
Upon completion of order customer will receive three $50 e-certificates for a total of $150. All sales final and non-refundable. This offer presented as partnership between Restaurant.com & SweetJack.
About the Merchant Restaurant.com
Restaurant.com, the leading provider of restaurant savings nationwide, has been in the online deal business for more than a decade. Restaurant.com’s core consumer offering, a $25 gift certificate for $10, has been pleasing diners, filling empty tables and improving restaurant revenue since 2001. The profitable, private company consistently offers more than 45,000 unique daily deals that never expire, available at more than 18,000 restaurants nationwide.
Why We Launched Specials at Restaurant.com:
Specials by Restaurant.com is a natural extension of more than a decade of experience in the online deal space. Our Specials offer daily deals designed to complement the dining experience and support the company’s brand promise to offer consumers not only the best daily dining deals, but the best dining, travel, and entertainment experiences. It’s a natural extension of a business model that has been successful for both the consumer and our industry partners.