Today's Deal: 63% Off Classes at Zumba by GranitaZumba by Granita
GO GET IT.
More Sweet Deals
$30 for $50 to spend at Ryan's, Country Buffet, HomeTown Buffet, Old Country Buffet or Fire Mountain
Look Out ShakiraYou didn’t know you could move like this! You don’t have to be a great dancer to take Zumba classes. Dance with your heart, feel the music and you will sweat, smile and drop those pounds like a pro!
Owner Granita Young was in your exact place three years ago. She wanted a fun way to lose weight and get fit and she did both through Zumba. She became a Zumba instructor to share her success with others who struggle with their weight. Granita also teaches resistance training through Zumba Toning. You’ve never had this much fun swinging a dumbbell!
Not only is Zumba an enjoyable, alternative workout, it’s also an amazing stress reliever and a great place to meet up with friends or make new ones.
Shake it like a Polaroid picture!
- Zumba was created by Alberto “Beto” Perez, an aerobics instructor from Columbia, in the mid-90s
- The word Zumba is Columbian slang for buzz like a bee or move very fast
- According to Zumba.com, as of October 2010, the Zumba program is being taught at over 90,000 locations in 110 countries
- Just $18 gets you six Zumba classes, a $48 value
- Just $25 gets you a month of unlimited Zumba classes, a $55 value