Today's Deal: 50% Off The Heartland Spa and Fitness ResortThe Heartland Spa and Fitness Resort
GO GET IT.
The ambiance is restful, and with the staff's persuasion to wear their tees, shorts, sweat shirts and sweat pants, everyone is very comfortable gathering for activities without make-up or spandex. It's just a restful place.
More Sweet Deals
Relax Like You Mean ItBoss being a jerk? Kids driving you up the wall? Identity get stolen and car spontaneously combust? We get it. You're stressed out.
You could deal with it conventionally...you know, yoga classes and going for a walk after dinner, but that is for people with normal levels of stress. You're at DEFCON 1 here. You need The Heartland Spa and Fitness Resort's Stress-Buster Retreat. This 24-hour package includes meals, a massage, a full range of fitness activities and a one nights stay at a cozy bed and breakfast -- all for less than it costs for a decent wig to replace all the hair you tore out.
If you've got some serious stress, it's time to get serious about relaxation.
- Taking a two week vacation in 24 hours
- Rewarding yourself after a particularly hard month
- Dismantling all that built-up stress
- Just $239.50 gets you get the 24-hour Stress-Buster Plus retreat for one, a $479 value
- Just $430 you get the 24-hour Stress-Buster Plus retreat for two, a $860 value