Today's Deal: 50% Off Poccadio Moroccan Grill & SandwichesPoccadio Moroccan Grill & Sandwiches
GO GET IT.
More Sweet Deals
$30 for $50 to spend at Ryan's, Country Buffet, HomeTown Buffet, Old Country Buffet or Fire Mountain
Fast Food, Moroccan StyleIn fact, that's what “Piccadio” translates to. But this definitely isn't the Moroccan version of two all beef patties, lettuce, tomato, pickle and special sauce on a sesame seed bun. This is real food.
At Poccadio, Chef Anass Sentissi is dedicated create the perfect meal. Chose from his list of traditional halal ingredients, and marvel as a true master creates your sandwich or plate-for-two -- as opposed to typical chain
It's time to unseat the burger king as your lunch break's despot in favor of a Moroccan monarch.
- Traditional Moroccan food is comprised mostly of beef, mutton, lamb and chicken, but also can use more exotic meats, such as camel.
- Spices are used extensively in Moroccan cooking like ginger, tumeric, coriander and cumin.
- Moroccan meals are usually eaten with the hands, using bread as a utensil, so be sure to grab a few napkins.
- Just $12 gets you a custom, made-to-order Moroccan sandwich or a plate for two, a $24 value
- Just $49 gets you a catered party tray serving up to 10 with free delivery inside three miles of 46220, a $100 value
- A new way of thinking about Moroccan food...or a way to start thinkin' about it