Today's Deal: 50% Off Wine Tasting at Harmony WineryHarmony Winery
GO GET IT.
Something to Wine AboutWhen you ask someone to name a good American wine region, they'll usually say California, or, if they really know their stuff, they might make mention of southern New Jersey or the North Georgia Mountains, but it's rare that Fishers, Indiana comes up.
Just recently opened by husband and wife team Kevin and Tatyana, Harmony Winery may just put Indiana on the wine-making map. With dozens of different vintages available in their warm, inviting tasting room, this is a perfect destination for all the diehard vino-heads whose arteries pump merlot as well as the casual "I'll just have a glass of white with my Italian food once a week" type of drinker.
With their hands-on, personal approach to wine creation and consumption, Kevin and Tatyana will make sure your tasting experience is nothing short of spectacular.
Sip and sway the day away.
- Italy produces the most wine followed by France and Spain with the good ol' US of A coming in fourth
- 90% of wines should be consumed within one year of bottling. The exceptions being certain Bordeaux wines, Cab Savs and Ports.
- "Bouquet" refers to the overall olfactory presence of the wine, while the "aroma" refers to the scent of the grapes. While describing both at the same time, use the term "nose."
- Just $5 gets you a wine tasting for two at Harmony Winery, a $10 value
- Just $10 gets you a wine tasting for four, a $20 value