Today's Deal: 50% Off TastemakersTastemakers
GO GET IT.
Dip your finger into that plate of pasta you got there. Bland?
No…you don't need another jar of marinara sauce, you need to add a heaping of flavorful and aged olive oil.
Tastemakers offers you the freshest and finest selection of virgin olive oils from around the world and balsamic vinegars from Modena, Italy.
Molto Benne. You can try before you buy. Sample the flavors from the steel vats lining the walls and pick and pair your perfect taste to go.
No Paula Dean, your recipe doesn't need more butter--it needs more olive oil.
• In Ancient Greece, women applied olive oil to their skin and hair after bathing as protection and to maintain a pleasant fragrance
• The women of Ancient Greece created eye shadow by mixing ground charcoal with olive oil
• Spain is the world's largest overall producer of olive oil. Italy is second.
- For $10, get $20 to spend on olive oils, vinegars and tastings
- Your palate is lookin' pretty slick