Today's Deal: Up to 54% Off The Inn of the Patriots Bed and BreakfastThe Inn of the Patriots Bed & Breakfast
GO GET IT.
More Sweet Deals
UNDER-COVERS OPERATIONEver wondered what the President eats for breakfast? Find out firsthand.
The Inn of the Patriots is a true all-American bed and breakfast and member of the White House Historical Association. Cozy, comfortable rooms are decorated in period themes and the Chef is a former Executive Chef to the President.
Enjoy the countryside while playing English croquet, mini golf, basketball, Italian Bocce Ball and more. Check out the trains, fishing and boating at Moss Lake, the art galleries, the farm and village demonstrations.
Don’t wait for an act of Congress, vote this one in today!
- The Inn of the Patriots is located by the famous King’s Mountain battlegrounds.
- The Chefs have cooked for Kings, Queens, Prime Ministers, stars, Presidents, Princes and Lords.
- The property is also home to the Presidential Culinary Museum and the Presidential Service Museum.
- Just $97 gets you a one-night stay for two including a wine tour with 9 tastings, a tour of the Presidential Culinary Museum, free dessert at a local restaurant and free appetizer at another, an $194 value, or $177 gets you the same package with a two-night stay, a $384 value
- They want YOU...to stay at The Inn of the Patriots!