Today's Deal: 2013 New Year’s Eve PartyCumulus Chattanooga 2013 New Year's Eve Party
GO GET IT.
Don’t miss out!
Sign up to receive e-mail alerts
to be one of the FIRST in the know.
More Sweet Deals
CHATT TOWN BALL DROP
How are you ringing in the New Year?
Get your tickets to the 2013 New Year’s Eve Party to start your year off with a bang!
Celebrate with friends and get the champagne flowin’ at The Double Tree in downtown Chattanooga. Party from dusk till dawn in the beautiful ballroom where you’ll enjoy live music from The Stratoblasters.
Don’t worry about a calling a taxi. Just take the elevator up to your room for an enjoyable stay and wake up to a delicious breakfast buffet at ELEVEN.
Saving money is the perfect New Year’s resolution—so start now and grab this deal today!
Click "Buy Now" to view additional room packages!
- The first New York ball weighed 700 pounds and measured at 5 feet in diameter and was made from wood and iron.
- The modern ball that is dropped is made from Waterford Crystal and weights over 1,000 pounds.
- The tradition of setting New Year’s resolutions was started by the Babylonians.
- Just $30.90 gets you one ticket to the 2013 New Year’s Eve Party at The Double Tree in downtown Chattanooga
- Just $240 gets you two tickets to the 2013 New Year’s Eve Party plus a standard room, breakfast and parking at The Double Tree or just $290 gets you two tickets plus a suite, breakfast and parking at The Double Tree