Today's Deal: 50% Off Spooky World at The Major Graham MansionMajor Graham Mansion
GO GET IT.
More Sweet Deals
$30 for $50 to spend at Ryan's, Country Buffet, HomeTown Buffet, Old Country Buffet or Fire Mountain
DEAD SERIOUSUsually a visit to an elegant mansion calls for black ties and an evening of pleasantries. Not this joint.
Gather your courage lads and lasses. Prepare to venture into the blackest of haunts, brimming with heart-stoppingly gruesome creatures.
Tremble with delight and shriek with fear at one of the only verified haunted houses in the nation, The Major Graham Mansion. This 11,000 square foot, antebellum mansion is officially haunted and they've got the science and spine tingling to prove it. From a spooky trail and freak show to a corn maze and bloody barn, it's anyone's guess if you'll make it out...alive!
A lone mansion atop a deserted hill? You bloody well better survive!
- The first Jack O'Lanterns were actually made from turnips.
- The largest pumpkin ever measured was grown by Norm Craven, who broke the world record in 1993 with a 836 lb. pumpkin.
- The National Retail Federation expects consumers to spend nearly $7 billion on Halloween costumes, cards and candy.
- Just $12 gets you two tickets to Spooky World on October 12 or 13, a $24 value, or just $15 gets two tickets for October 19, 20, 26, 27 and 31, a $30 value
- Come visit this spooky old mansion full of cobwebs and ghosts. Beware: nightmares ahead