Today's Deal: 50% Off Adult and Kids Tickets to Piccadilly CircusPiccadilly Circus
GO GET IT.
More Sweet Deals
Cue the ClownsThe circus is coming, the circus is coming!
Get ready for thrills, chills and gut-wrenching laughter. With daring acrobatics, tight-rope and trapeze madness and, of course, a white tiger encounter, you'll be blown away by the Big Top at Piccadilly Circus.
Piccadilly Circus has been entertaining families with its traveling circus acts for generations. Round up the kiddos for the largest herd of racing camels, soaring trapeze artists flying 50 feet above your head, airborne motorcyclists, showgirls performing on stilts, African zebras, daredevils and the funniest circus comedian ever.
Prepare to be amazed at this spectacular supreme!
- The first circus occurred in Philadelphia in 1793
- Racing camels can race up to 50 miles an hour
- Piccadilly Circus' big top holds about 1,100 awestruck people and stands 80 feet in the air
- Dalton, GA on March 1st 4:30 PM
- Dalton, GA on March 1st 7:30 PM
- Rome, GA on March 2nd 1:30 PM
- Rome, GA on March 2nd 4:30 PM
- Rome, GA on March 2nd 7:30 PM
- Marietta, GA on March 3rd 1:00 PM
- Marietta, GA on March 3rd 3:30 PM
- Marietta, GA on March 3rd 6:00 PM
- Athens, GA on March 4th 4:30 PM (Cancelled)
- Athens, GA on March 4th 7:30 PM(Cancelled)
- Gainesville, GA on March 5th 4:30 PM
- Gainesville, GA on March 5th 7:30 PM
- Just $40 gets you two adult tickets and entry for up to four children to Piccadilly Circus in Dalton on March 1, Rome on March 2, Marietta on March 3, Athens on March 4 or Gainesville on March 5, an $80 value
- Just $20 gets you one adult ticket and entry for up to two kids for the same selection of shows, a $40 value
About the Merchant Piccadilly Circus
Dalton, GA, 30720 Get Directions
Rome, GA, 30162 Get Directions
Marietta, GA, 30008 Get Directions
Gainesville, GA, 30507 Get Directions