Today's Deal: 56% Off LASIK Eye Surgery at The Atlanta Vision InstituteAtlanta Vision Institute
GO GET IT.
More Sweet Deals
THE EYES HAVE ITTrash those glasses and toss the pesky contacts, you're about to see the world in a whole new light.
A brighter tomorrow is brought to you by the certified vision specialists at the award-winning Atlanta Vision Institute, located in Dunwoody and John's Creek.
Dr. Farooq Ashraf is one of America's leading, board-certified LASIK surgeons, and has performed more than 40,000 safe, sight-enhancing LASIK procedures in the Atlanta area and beyond. He and his experienced, trained and certified staff employ the most advanced equipment and technology in the industry in their premier vision centers and on-site surgical suites, ensuring every pair of eyes receives the highest level of care possible.
Trust your eyes to a Consumer's Choice Award winner, four years in a row!
See the difference.
- Sitting too close to the TV is bad for the eyes.
- If you cross your eyes, they'll stay that way.
- Eating carrots can improve vision.
- Just $1,999 gets you custom LASIK surgery on both eyes, a $4,500 value
- Named a Consumer's Choice Award winner four years running, your LASIK choice is clear. Ditch the glasses today!