Today's Deal: 50% Off "Garden Lights, Holiday Nights" at Atlanta Botanical GardenAtlanta Botanical Garden
GO GET IT.
There was a big, big crowd of member families on opening night with people of all ages, including toddlers in strollers. The over five stories of the parking garage were almost full by 7pm, an hour after the Garden opened.
By all means see this new Atlanta attraction that will undoubtedly become a holiday tradition!
More Sweet Deals
$30 for $50 to spend at Ryan's, Country Buffet, HomeTown Buffet, Old Country Buffet or Fire Mountain
Twinkle, TwinkleNeed an extra dose of holiday cheer this season? Get glowing!
The Atlanta Botanical Garden is beautiful during the day, but you haven't seen it just right until you've seen it in lights.
Get your (half-off!) ticket to the second annual "Garden Lights, Holiday Nights" Light Show. The Garden uses over one and a half million twinkling lights to transform itself into a beautiful winter wonderland. From lit trees to larger-than-life glowing sunflowers and massive globes that glow in time with the music, this is a must-see holiday spectacular.
'Tis the season to get lit!
- The Atlanta Botanical Garden began in 1976 and by 1980 a 50-year lease was signed.
- The conservation program has expanded to include 124 native plant species.
- The colorful display of bulbs seen by visitors in the spring is a year worth of planting and planning.
- Just $10 gets you a ticket to "Garden Lights, Holiday Nights" at the Atlanta Botanical Garden, a $21 value
- See the Garden shine and catch the holiday spirit!