Today's Deal: Half Off Atlanta Steeplechase Package (includes Parking)Atlanta Steeplechase
GO GET IT.
My Favorite Event every Year!Yelp
More Sweet Deals
$30 for $50 to spend at Ryan's, Country Buffet, HomeTown Buffet, Old Country Buffet or Fire Mountain
49th Annual Atlanta Steeplechase
Gates Open: 9:00am
Races Begin: 1:30pm
Ladies, grab your hats! Gents, don your seersucker! Jockeys, brush off your silks! Come for the only spring horse race in Georgia; stay for the best lawn party south of the Mason Dixon line. Experience ritual grandeur and thundering hooves while you picnic the day away with 30,000 of your horse-racing enthusiasts.
In addition to the main event (you came for a horse race, remember?), catch the hilarious terrier races, fun pony rides, zipline, rock climbing wall and more family fun in the hobnobbing infield!
This deal's going faster than Seabiscuit! Grab yours to treat your friends, colleagues or family to a one of a kind day at the races!
See photos from 2013's events here.
Atlanta Steeplechase website here.
This year's proceeds benefit The UGA College of Veterinary Medicine.
Ladies, don't forget to don your wildest
and most glamorous hat for the
Infield Hat Parade!
- The first Atlanta Steeplechase began in 1966 and was known as "Chase Day"
- A horse's brain is about the size of a baked potato
- Ever wondered how horses can sleep standing up? They lock the muscles in their legs so they don't fall over!
-  General Admission Tickets & Parking Pass
- Wine and dine with 30,000 others at this must see Springtime event!
- Be sure to arrive early for the Easter Egg Hunt!