Today's Deal: 50% Off Sweet Potato CafeSweet Potato Cafe
GO GET IT.
Don’t miss out!
Sign up to receive e-mail alerts
to be one of the FIRST in the know.
More Sweet Deals
Farm to ForkIf you're looking for a mile-long menu where food is sourced from all over the planet and soul-less meals are preordained, look ... further.
Nestled in a 1930s bungalow, Sweet Potato Cafe harkens back to a simpler agricultural era, where recipes were inspired by that season's harvest and chefs worked hand in hand with farmers.
Sweet Potato's farm-to-table products include locally grown fruits, vegetables, cage-free eggs, herbs, cheese, grass-fed beef and lamb, pasture-raised chicken, and pork, all raised without hormones or antibiotics. Enjoy southern hospitality, live jazz, and their homey kitchen.
It's like being back in grandmama's kitchen, but yummier, healthier, and with no dish duty.
Fried Green Tomatoes
These perfectly fried vegetables are served with black eyed pea relish and sweet pepper compote
Fresh baked sweet potato loaded with sauteed arugula and caramelized onions
Chicken breast stuffed with apples and dried cranberries
This delicious entree is paired with a saffron-mushroom risotto and a season vegetable
- Just $10 gets you $20 to spend at lunch Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday
- Just $29 gets you dinner for two, a sumptuous feast including a starter, and two soups, salads, and entrees, on Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday, a $69 value
- Just $32 gets you the same romantic dinner on a Friday or Saturday, a $69 value
- Just $55 gets you dinner for four, two starters, and four soups, salads and entrees on Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday, a $138 value
- Just $62 gets you dinner for four, two starters, and four soups, salads and entrees on a Friday or Saturday night, a $138 value