Today's Deal: 50% Off In-Store Purchase at Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5THSaks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH
GO GET IT.
More Style. More Savings.Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5TH is your destination for designer brands and covet-worthy style. Discover the best-kept secret for fashion addicts, with over 800 top brands for men, women, and kids. Plus exclusives you won’t find anywhere else! With reductions of 40% to 70% off original retail prices and locations nationwide, this is luxury you can afford to love. Treat yourself right with unbelievable savings and make Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5TH your new style “secret.”
Click here to find a location near you, and visit SweetJack's blog now to see examples of great deals on designer fashion at Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH!
- $20 gets you $40 to spend on clothing and accessories in-store
- Save up to 40% to 70% off original prices
- Inside the 28,000 sq. ft. store, find the best designer brands at a premium value and friendly associates to help you find that perfect item
- Available at 68 stores nationwide (including two stores coming soon: Outlet Shoppes of Atlanta, Woodstock, GA; Fashion Outlets, Chicago, IL)
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift
- Limit 1 per customer per visit
- Voucher is ONLY redeemable at Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH stores.
- Entire value of the voucher must be used at one time in a single purchase.
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other coupon offer or be used towards payment on a Saks Fifth Avenue charge account, used to purchase gift cards, used towards tax, or used towards shipping and handling charges
- Voucher may not be used for purchases in licensed departments; Licensed departments include Estee Lauder.
- Returns and exchanges of merchandise purchased with voucher allowed in accordance with Saks Fifth Avenue OFF 5TH return policy – see store for details.
- Promotional value ($40) expires August 17th, 2013; Paid value ($20) does not expire
- Voucher is not redeemable at Saks Fifth Avenue stores, saks.com, or SaksFASHIONFIX.com.
- Voucher not valid for Saks, Inc. employees.